Residents or industries moving into or out of one of a CRD Integrated Water Service Areas should contact the Utility Billing Division to set up or change a water service account.

Please advise us of your name, telephone number, date of move, and whether you are a tenant or buying or selling a home.

Contact the Utility Billing Division as follows:

  • Email
  • Telephone: 250.474.9601
  • Toll free: 1.800.663.4425 and ask to speak with the Water Billing Staff
  • In person: 479 Island Highway (on Old Island Highway close to 6 Mile Road)

CRD Integrated Water Service Areas include:

Juan de Fuca Water

Juan de Fuca Electoral Area

  • Port Renfrew Water System
  • Wilderness Mountain Water System

Salt Spring Island

  • Beddis Water System
  • Cedar Lane Water System
  • Cedars of Tuam Water System
  • Fernwood Water System
  • Fulford Water System
  • Highland Water System

Southern Gulf Islands

  • Lyall Harbour / Boot Cove Water System
  • Magic Lake Estates Water System
  • Skana Water System
  • Sticks Allison Water System
  • Surfside Park Estates Water System