What's New

CRHC Snow and Ice Response

In the event of possible winter weather impacts, the Capital Region Housing Corporation (CRHC) will take steps to ensure our residences remain as safe as possible.

Follow this link for information you need: https://www.crd.bc.ca/crhc/tenant-information/maintenance-information/inclement-weather

New Homes Available In View Royal and Langford

West Park, located by Thetis Lake in View Royal, consists of 152 units, including 20 accessible units while Spencer Close in Langford consists of 130 units, including 13 accessible units. Millstream Ridge in Langford also has 2-3 bedroom suites available. View rentals in our newest buildings >>

COVID Office Protocols

Effective November 20, following the Provincial Health Order, masks are required in all indoor public spaces including CRD facilities and our CRHC office.

Our office doors are open, and as a way to ensure physical distancing in our limited reception area, we will be accepting only one client, or three individuals from the same household at a time. If you require a face-to-face meeting, we recommend that you call or email the employee you wish to meet with to make an appointment.

We can accommodate walk-in rent payments; however, if you arrive at the office without an appointment or see that someone is already in the reception area, you'll be asked to wait outside until the person ahead of you has left the building before entering our office. We thank you for helping keep us all safe.

Annual Report

Our 2019 Annual Report is out! 2019 was a pivotal year for the Capital Region Housing Corporation, with 475 units under construction and 255 more under development across four municipalities. Housing help is on it way! Read More >>

Regional Housing First Program

Thanks to an expansion of the Regional Housing First Program (RHFP), an additional $30 million will be available to the Capital Region Housing Corporation to build subsidized rental units for the community's hardest to house. The expansion bring the total funding for RHFP to $120 million toward projects that meet a variety of housing needs. Read more >>

COVID-19 Information for Tenants

As you are aware, COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) continues to cause infections worldwide. We want you to know the Capital Region Housing Corporation is actively monitoring the situation and taking appropriate precautions based on direction from BC’s Provincial Health Officer.

Please read the information sheets for the latest updates.

Tenant Resources

The following resources are now available online:

For more information and updates, please visit the Tenant Updates section.

Emergency Pager: 250.388.1690

If there is a maintenance situation which will damage your suite or the building please call the Housing emergency pager: 250.388.1690.

Additional Information