Required fields are denoted with  *

I am:*

If you are selling and purchasing property in the CRD Water Area, please complete one form for the purchase and one form for the sale.

If you are purchasing a property and have a tenant moving in who will be paying the water bill, please complete a separate ‘Move In’ form for the tenant. Please note, water utilities are tied to the property, not the person. As the property owner, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring the water account associated with your property is paid.


If you are purchasing this property, please list all purchasers who are on land title. If additional space is needed, please use the comment box below.

First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
If you are purchasing the above property, will this be your mailing address?

Please note, billing cycles do not start and stop as ownership changes – water utilities are tied to the property, not the person. If you are the purchaser, please ensure your law firm or notary has contacted CRD Water prior to the property transfer date so that we may provide them with information needed for your Statement of Adjustments.


The personal information requested on this form is collected for the purposes of keeping the billing information up-to-date under section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). The information will only be used for the purpose. Direct any questions about this collection to Senior Coordinator, FOIPPA at 250.360.3015.