Put your expertise to work in a professional/technical role and make a difference at the CRD
Interesting people, challenging work, innovative solutions and seeing the difference you can make in the region are the rewards of working at the CRD. Use your skills and expertise to have a direct, positive and lasting impact in our community.
Working with us you can expect…
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- To be proud of the work you do. At the CRD you will be doing important work that makes a difference in our community.
- Flexibility that allows employees to balance work and other life commitments.
- To wear both dress shoes and work boots as most of our professional/technical roles blend desk work and field work.
- Diverse opportunities to make a difference. Whether you care about protecting the environment, sustainable development, regional growth, preserving parks, or providing good community services.
- Exceptional leadership and supervisory skills training to help take your career to the next level.
Sample job titles
Engineers and Engineering Technicians
Environmental Science Officers
Financial Analysts and Accountants
Information Technicians and Communications Specialists
Trades – electricians and fitters