Put your commitment to work in an administrative role and make a difference at the CRD
Communicating and connecting are at the core of who we are and what we do at the CRD. Put your administrative skills to work supporting some of the most interesting and important issues in the region, and grow your career with us.
Working with us you can expect…
- Competitive wages and benefits.
- To be doing important work that makes a difference in our community.
- Career mobility and opportunities for interesting and diverse work.
- Diverse opportunities to make a difference. Whether you care about protecting the environment, sustainable development, regional growth, preserving parks, or providing good community services the CRD has opportunities for you to make a difference.
- Access to training and development opportunities that employees tell us make the CRD a great place to work.
Sample job titles