Bylaw/Animal Control Complaint Form

Required fields are denoted with  *

House number and street
Please ensure your email address is entered correctly.
Please provide the house number and street.
Please provide details of your complaint.

For urgent Animal Control issues please call 250.478.0624 to speak to a CRD Animal Control Officer.

Personal information contained on this form is collected under the authority of the Local Government Act and is subject to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The personal information will be used for purposes directly associated with this complaint. Inquiries about the collection or use of information in this form can be directed to Coral-Lee Henderson, Administrative Coordinator, CRD Bylaw and Animal Care Services, Capital Regional District 250.474.3351.