Report a Maintenance Issue

If you have an emergency (fire or flood) please call our 24 hour emergency pager at 250.388.1690.

Request Replacement or Improvement to Your Unit

To request the replacement of a component(s) in your unit please complete the following form and return it to our office. If your building has a caretaker drop box forms may be delivered to the drop box or directly to our office via mail or fax.

Report a Tenant Related Incident

If you have a concern with a neighbour in your complex or with a Capital Region Housing Corporation staff person. Read more >>

Requesting a Transfer

The Capital Region Housing Corporation (CRHC) does not maintain a transfer wait list, nor does it accept internal transfer requests. Tenants who would like to move for medical, safety or occupancy-related reasons must apply to the Housing Registry maintained by BC Housing. The Housing Registry includes all CRHC properties, as well as properties run by M'akola Housing, Greater Victoria Housing Society, Pacifica Housing, and other non-profits.