About Sooke Bike Park
The Sooke Bike Park opened March 2015. This community driven project was made possible through a $75,000 grant from the CRD, through the Active Transportation Innovative Infrastructure Funding Program with SEAPARC, the District of Sooke and the Juan de Fuca Electoral Area as participants. SEAPARC committed additional funding.
The Bike Park includes a pump track and circular hard-dirt surface with hills and jumps. The bike park is designed to entertain and challenge all levels of riders.
Become a Bike Park Volunteer! Contact SEAPARC at 250.642.8000 for information.
Rules & Park Etiquette:
- Bike Helmets are required
- Other protective gear is recommended
- Bicycles only
- No motorized vehicles permitted
- Respect the park, park closures and fellow riders
- Use at your own risk
- The Bike Park is open to all ages and abilities from dawn to dusk, weather permitting
- 2168 Phillips Road, Sooke, BC
- Trail access available via Throup Road