Blue Box Curbside Recycling
- Winter Weather – Hold on to your recyclables until your next collection day should service be affected by unsafe road conditions.
- No Limits – Remember there is no limit to the amount of recyclables you may place out at the curb.
- Free Drop-off – Missed your collection or have extra items to drop off? Check our list of free drop-off locations (PDF)
- Windy Conditions - Ensure your paper is contained and not left to blow around your neighbourhood during windy conditions.
- Get Reminders – Never miss a collection day by signing up for reminders and service alerts Blue Box Schedules & App
Do you have refundable beverage containers? Did your festive light string quit working? Holding on to appliances that no longer work? What about foam packaging?
These items and many more can be dropped off free of charge at many locations in the region. Visit myrecyclopedia.ca to find out where and what’s accepted.
Christmas Tree Chipping
Wondering what to do with your old Christmas tree after the holidays? Click here for a round up of chipping events happening around the region over the next few weeks.