Construction for The Summit at Quadra Village is now underway. The site is now buzzing with activity and is an active construction zone. We'll continue to update the website with information and timelines about the construction progress. Be sure to Subscribe on our home page to get regular updates directly to your inbox.
Here's what is happening in the next month on the site:
- Construction fencing has been set up around the perimeter of the site.
- The structure's concrete columns are currently being drilled into the property's rock bed. This work is expected to be complete by the end of January.
- Trucks will be arriving on site from the laneway off of Hillside Ave. They will exit on Hillside Ave from what will become the driveway entrance for the new facility.
- Next month, the foundation tops and concrete frame will begin to be built.
- Work on site will be completed between the hours of 7am to 7pm (max) from Monday to Saturday (as needed).
Blasting is not expected, but sometimes a small amount is required depending on what is uncovered. If this is the case, any small amount of blasting would be under blasting mats. We'll notify residents through the local community association and via our subscriber email list.
We captured some great images from our Ground Breaking Event, which kicked off the beginning of construction in June 2016. We'll post more photos as construction continues, so be sure to check back.