Arts Champions Summit
Thank you for your participation and interest in the second CRD Arts Champions Summit that took place on June 6, 2018. Arts Development Service staff are reviewing participants' input and feedback. We will be sharing what we heard and how the information will be used.
Please visit this web page or contact us to sign up for updates and to learn about further engagement opportunities rolling out between now and September 2018. All residents are welcome to take part in the following arts champions activities:
- Look at social media coverage of the Summit. Visit the Arts Development Service Facebook page.
- Watch and listen to recordings of the Pecha Kucha presentations 'The Collaboration Effect: Sharing experiences featured five local initiatives'. (Available: August 2018)
- Watch and listen to a recording of a CRD update on the progress of the Building Our Future Together Implementation Plan. (Available: August 2018)
- Download a report on the outcomes of the Summit including how the input will be used. (Available: September 2018)
- Sign up for opportunities to participate in ongoing ‘Arts Champions – Building our Arts Future Together’ events throughout the year. (Events list available: September 2018)
Contact the Arts Development Service to sign up and receive notification when updates are posted.
One Region - the Collaboration Effect brought together arts champions from across the Capital Region to reflect on the cultural moment we create and work in. The event was an opportunity for artists, cultural workers, municipal staff and elected officials to share experiences and connect. Read more >>