Food service establishments, including restaurants, cafes, grocery stores, catering facilities, cafeterias, community centres, retirement/care homes and other establishments with kitchen facilities.
Your business must:
- use natural gas for water heating.
- be located in the capital region.
- have an existing pre-rinse spray valve that can be replaced.
- The existing spray valve must have a flow rate higher than 1.15 gallons per minute.
- The pipes and hoses must be well maintained and not pose a risk of failure during the upgrade.
- If the installation cannot be done safely and reliably, it will not be completed.
- have an owner or manager available to meet with the installer/assessor during a pre-appointed time slot for the installation and Water, Energy and Waste Reduction Opportunities Assessment.